It's time to Step Up to strengthen our community. Reynoldsburg has not seen an income tax increase in over 33 years. In that time:
- Costs have increased for essential services such as:
- Police Protection
- Street repairs and resurfacing
- Street and sidewalk maintenance, snow and ice removal
- Water and sewer line infrastructure repairs and replacement
- Columbus, Whitehall and Etna are now surpassing Reynoldsburg in job growth, business investment, and property value increases critical to our city's fiscal stability and community vitality.
The Reynoldsburg Community Improvement Plan gives our city the fiscal stability needed to preserve our quality of life and the financial resources needed to compete with Columbus and other suburbs by changing our local income tax rate from 1.5 percent to 2.5 percent.
This plan DOES NOT increase taxes on: